Skip to content

WorkFirst Program

Employment and Training for Students Who Receive TANF

Are you in receiving temporary cash and medical help through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program? If so, participating in the WorkFirst program can help you find and keep a job.

The WorkFirst program coordinatorigkbet娱乐官网 at your community or technical college can work with your Department of Social and Health igkbet娱乐官网 (DSHS) case manager so that you can get WorkFirst credit while you train for a career. College staff will help you choose a program that's right for you.

igkbet娱乐官网WorkFirst can help you pay for tuition and books and, as a WorkFirst participant, you may also qualify for child care and other WorkFirst benefits through DSHS.

You may qualify if:

  • You are a parent who receives TANF.
  • You participate in the WorkFirst program.

Get Started

igkbet娱乐官网Tell your case manager at DSHS you want to pursue your career education at your local community or technical college. If you are you a custodial parent who doesn't receive TANF, contact DSHS to see if WorkFirst can help you pursue your career goals.

Apply for TANF

To apply for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program (TANF), you need to go through the Washington State Department of Social and Health igkbet娱乐官网 (DSHS). You can  or at your .

Start Next Quarter

Find out whether you qualify for WorkFirst at . If your college is not on the list, contact the college directly.

Resource Links

Page Manager: shagreen@sbctc.edu
igkbet娱乐官网 Last Modified: 7/25/18 8:38 AM

沙巴体育投注官网 乐虎体育在线 千蠃国际|千蠃在线 千蠃国际官网 千蠃国际官方网址 千亿体育官网 千亿体育在线 千亿体育网站 万博体育官网 皇冠体育官网