Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information

For the latest information and guidance related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our resource page.
Skip to content

Undocumented Students

Financial Aid for Undocumented Students/DREAMers

If you are an undocumented student...welcome to our community and technical colleges! Under Washington state's REAL Hope Act (), you can apply for the state's financial aid program, called the (formerly the State Need Grant). 


To qualify, you must meet the Washington College Grant's and satisfy the following residency requirements by the time you begin college:

  1. Graduated from a Washington high school or obtained the equivalent of a diploma (for example, the GED®). Your full senior year must have been spent at a Washington high school.
  2. Lived in Washington for three calendar years (36 months) before, and continuously since, earning the high school diploma or equivalent.
  3. Signed and submitted a HB 1079 affidavit (written promise) to file an application to become a permanent resident of the United States when eligible to apply. The affidavit is included as part of the financial aid application.

Students granted must also meet all the eligibility requirements listed above.

How to Apply

Undocumented students fill out the  rather than the FAFSA. (WASFA stands for "Washington Application for State Financial Aid.") Your college financial aid office can help guide you through the process.


Page Manager: shagreen@sbctc.edu
Last Modified: 1/2/20 5:05 PM

沙巴体育投注官网 乐虎体育在线 千蠃国际|千蠃在线 千蠃国际官网 千蠃国际官方网址 千亿体育官网 千亿体育在线 千亿体育网站 万博体育官网 皇冠体育官网