Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information

For the latest information and guidance related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our resource page.
Skip to content


Types of College Grants

Grants are the best type of financial aid because they don't have to be paid back. 

Get Started

To apply for government grants, you must first complete and submit the (FAFSA). If you are an undocumented student, please submit the (WASFA) instead.

Federal Pell Grant

are awarded based on financial need, not grades or class rank.

Washington College Grant

The  (formerly known as the State Need Grant) is Washington state's financial aid program. It is awarded based on financial need, not grades or class rank. 

Starting fall quarter 2020, more students than ever before will qualify for the Washington College Grant, thanks to law passed in 2019. For example, families of four making about $50,500 or less will have the full cost of tuition covered by financial aid — guaranteed. Families who make more, up to about $92,000 a year, will also get some level of financial aid. We use the word "about" because the median family income for 2020 is not yet available.

The Washington College Grant is available to individuals and a wide range of family sizes and incomes. It is considered in the country.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant

igkbet娱乐官网The helps students who have exceptional financial needs. Priority is given to Federal Pell Grant recipients.

Program-specific Grants

Early Achievers Grant

The Early Achievers Grant helps employed child care providers and early learning educators complete certificates and associate degrees in early childhood education.

Resources to Initiate Successful Employment (RISE)

Resources to Initiate Successful Employment (RISE) can help eligible Basic Food Assistance recipients get training at Highline College, North Seattle College or South Seattle College.


Financial Aid Offices

Once a college admits you and receives your , it will offer you a financial aid package. This package will include different types of financial aid for the year. The financial aid office can help you and your family with the application process and answer any questions.


Washington state allows undocumented students to apply for the State Need Grant.

IMPORTANT: If you are an undocumented student, be sure to fill out the rather than the FAFSA. (WASFA stands for "Washington Application for State Financial Aid.")

Learn more about financial aid for undocumented students/DREAMers.

Page Manager: shagreen@sbctc.edu
igkbet娱乐官网 Last Modified: 1/2/20 5:46 PM

沙巴体育投注官网 乐虎体育在线 千蠃国际|千蠃在线 千蠃国际官网 千蠃国际官方网址 千亿体育官网 千亿体育在线 千亿体育网站 万博体育官网 皇冠体育官网