Resources for College Staff
Washington state's community and technical colleges help ease the transfer process for students who move between colleges or transfer to four-year colleges and universities. The idea is to allow credits to transfer smoothly so students earn certificates, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
Transfer Between Community and Technical Colleges
- Common Course Numbering
- Course acceptance and reciprocity agreements
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Course equivalency guides
Transfer Policies and Resources
- Transfer policies and agreements
- Reverse transfer agreements
- Transfer degree approval process and inventory
- Transfer reports and publications
- from the
- Advanced Placement (AP) scores crosswalk 2019
- International Baccalaureate (IB) scores crosswalk 2019
- Transfer degree titles and academic certificate memo
Intercollege Relations Commission
igkbet娱乐官网from community and technical colleges and four-year colleges and universities work to enforce transfer policies and make recommendations for policy change.
Articulation and Transfer Council
Management issues related to the transfer curriculum and the articulationigkbet娱乐官网 of such between institutions.
Washington Student Achievement Council
helps set and oversee transfer-related policies.
Joint Transfer Council
The Joint Transfer Council is a standing committee that considers statewide transfer issues and recommends policy strategies.
igkbet娱乐官网 Last Modified: 10/29/19 11:22 AM