The Workforce Training Customer Advisory Committee (CAC) advises the State Board for
Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) executive director regarding use and allocation
of Worker Retraining and Job Skills Program funds.
The committee’s advisory roles include:
- Plan, coordinate and promote workforce education programs.
- Serve as a resource to SBCTC to help the community, legislature, public and private
agencies understand and support the needs of Washington’s workforce and its education
- Identify and expand resources for workforce education.
- Evaluate and assess projects.
- Recommend guidelines for funding programs and activities.
Details for the next meeting including registration, lodging, directions, agenda and more.
Members and Committees
Membership informationigkbet娱乐官网 including executive committee contacts, rosters and council liaisons.