It's the Water
igkbet娱乐官网Located on the shores of South Puget Sound, scenic Olympia is the capital of Washington state.
The comparatively low cost of living, award-winning education, and lifestyle opportunities create an outstanding environment to work, play and live. igkbet娱乐官网 to a thriving arts community, Olympia transforms into a bustling metropolis during the legislative session, all the while maintaining its small-town charm.
And a lot more
The town boasts majestic views of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges and nearby Mount Rainier. Thurston County touts a community college, private university and public four-year college, making for a well-educated population.
Residents enjoy many outdoor activities, including hiking, skiing, biking area trails, as well as kayaking and boating on the many lakes and inlets.
Explore the City and Region
- : Information for visitors, residents and businesses, plus links to other regional services and agencies.
- : Events, restaurants, movies, arts and culture, sports, shopping, and news.
- : Local resources, education, employment, and area statistics.
- : Education, real estate, health care, and more.
- : Explore the many states of Washington: from rain forest to desert, mountains to islands, wineries to whale watching.
Distance to Nearby Attractions
- Tacoma, 30 miles
- Seattle, 60 miles
- Pacific Ocean Coast, 70 miles
- Portland, Oregon, 115 miles
- Vancouver, British Columbia, 200 miles
Last Modified: 9/11/18 1:25 PM